Is your child up to date on his or her vaccinations? Our office staff will be happy to discuss with you the best plan to get back on top!
Welcome to We Care Pediatrics! My name is Dr. Peter Kosoff and I have been proudly serving the Tampa Bay area since 2004. Dr. Rau, my associate, our wonderful Staff, and I are fully committed to your child's health and well being. As pediatric board certified Pediatricians, Our Mission is to provide the highest quality medical services to your children in the following ways:
- Acute and preventative care in a compassionate and respectful manner based on treatment and education
- The use of state of the art electronic medical records
- In-house, rapid laboratory tests
- Prioritizing wellness during regular infant and childhood check ups and immunizations along with routine developmental evaluations and laboratory work
- Close relationship with a host of pediatric subspecialists and therapists associated with a variety of pediatric facilities, hospitals, laboratories and imaging services in the area
- Patient educational and developmental issue advocacy
- We are bilingual in Spanish and Hindi!
Understandably, as board-certified Pediatricians, we believe in the effectiveness of vaccines and follow immunization guidelines published by the Centers for Disease Control and the American Academy of Pediatrics. For more information on our vaccine policy, please click here.
We are conveniently located on Balm Riverview Road in Riverview, across from the Fire Station, just South of Bay City Gymnastics, and just off of US Highway 301. Please feel free to Contact Us if you have any questions.
Did You Know?
Did you know that approximately one million kids in the U.S. are not fully immunized by two years old? While the occurrence of most vaccine preventable diseases is declining; we have seen resurgence of whooping cough (also called pertussis).
At "We Care Pediatrics" your child's health is our primary concern. That is why we administer both the required and recommended childhood and adolescent vaccinations. Call us today to schedule an appointment: 813-236-9310.
Health and Education
Dr. Kosoff and his staff are the nicest, quickest, and most caring medical professionals I have ever met. We Care Pediatrics stands out in their service of my children, and I am proud to be a customer.
– Robin Jamsky